momstown Ottawa is looking for its next owner to continue to deliver quality educational programming to Ottawa area families.
The momstown Ottawa business opportunity includes:
• Exclusive license to own and run the established, supportive and active momstown Ottawa community
• Revenue from all local membership fees, local advertising via online, newsletter & email advertising, event sponsorships, & social media campaigns.
• Established active membership base
• Established programming schedule & location partners
• Ottawa media properties: Newsletter Mailing List, Facebook Fan page, Twitter handle and momstown Ottawa Blog.
• All marketing materials, historical materials, established SEO and more!
• License to run proprietary momstown event programming complete with in-depth 5 year momstown.ca national educational curriculum and program pillars.
• momstown.ca Training & Business Support
• Access and support from a full National team of momstown.ca business owners, twice a year national conferences, ongoing training & team building
momstown Ottawa is a 100% turn-key media & event planning operation with a strong foundation, ready to be further fueled by your vision and energy for your community.
Read what some had to say about what it means to them to be a momstown chapter owner:
I love being an entrepreneur, but I love being an entrepreneur with a business called momstown. It's the momstown part that makes it special for me. Each and every day I reach out to moms, moms like me, moms that need a break, want to laugh and want to just feel alive! It's called momstown love 🙂 – momstown Georgina
Being on a team and having annual conferences is not unique to momstown licensees. Many Franchisees and Licensees have this structure, but it is one of the pieces of owning this business that reminds me why I love my work so much. Every day I have access to women from across Canada who are all doing the same things as I am. I can ask them questions and seek their advice. At the same time I am here for them, to answer questions and dish out advice as needed. – momstown Guelph
I love the flexibility of being able to work around my family's schedule. I can be there to get my kids when they are sick or for afterschool pick ups but I can still arrange a sitter, put on some heels and join in a professional conversation. Sales while not my first choice has become a very exciting profession for me. I am not sure now if I can ever go back to a traditional job because now I think about what I want to make each month and I'm making it instead of knowing at a traditional job that I am limited by a payscale or 2% annual increases. – momstown Mississauga
I realize that being an entrepreneur is not for everyone, but for me it has enabled greater career and personal successes and at the same time provide the higher level of flexibility. I don't think I could ever get such pliability from a traditional corporate role. – momstown Oakville
For more information, please contact email@example.com